Thursday, December 31, 2009

Dream:Obama whisper's in the ear of non-democratic/non-republican

Obama whisper's in the ear of non-democratic/non-republican





Dream time : After 12:00 midnight, May 4th, 2009, Monday





In a location of a open meeting hall, similar to community meeting center's,

the event was held.



In the side area, was a `bench` containing opened envelope's from

film processing, many were my photograph's that had been opened.

I read my name on these opened film processing envelopes. The other

envelope's I could not see name's on, I could not identify if they had

been opened.



My niece was at this event, some of the photograph's were of our

family, regarding her family and new baby. In the past, my niece had

met Colin Powell. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colin_Powell



After her meeting years ago, I shared how Powell is related to the

`Lady Di` Althorp Spencer's, and is a distance relative of ours.



Back to the dream . . .



I just walked around inside this meeting hall to view the excitement

of something about to happen . . .



I could feel the emotions of the group, waiting for something.



Then Obama, came into the arena.



I was rather shocked that I was at a political event, due to my

determination to stay neutral in democratic/republican matters.



The dream ended with Obama leaning close to my LEFT ear,

to speak to me about my undetermined political stance, I leaned

closer to hear what he was telling me.



He whispered the words, ` Decisions are made to broken promises,

promises are kept for a lifetime of suffering ` . . . .



THE END !




http://www.televisioninternet.com/news/pictures/obama-colin-powell.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment