Thursday, December 31, 2009

Message: Shalvaton Brugthon Devons

READ MORE ABOUT THIS MESSAGE @

http://eyesofthemadonna.blogspot.com/



March 16, 1994 Thursday 11pm approx.



............seeing the end of the valley turning and rolling with

ivy and nactrilus growth, I view all the seasons the same my love. I see the brillant corners of the mountains with the flowers and foliage of green and purple-brown.

The flocks roam free to await the return of the master shepard. I really wait for the night to fall to rest

peaceful and dream of thy arms, of the wonderful chimes of the dairy. The taste of taste, Oh to engulf the winged creature of the evening and silently exist as one of the darksights.

We be of the 3rd schedule of Knights, toward the

dozens of loathsome soldiers of death , and to fair as a marksman is but to admit the failures of ye kindred wonderings. I see those to who pledge the flag of Dragon's, and use the sword to symbol, not to over Power the weak. I take the night and fall millions of levels of dark falling, into the hands of the cold fortress, whose dreams I encamp in my dreaming sleep and waking hour. I only mourn for the arms and strength given to a maiden, of sorts whose belly I exist in as a child not born,I can only in due time come to season and suck the life of earth and hear the drums, and horns while the brass instrument sounds, I wait

my turn to be born. I view many of the hours of lonely thoughts and kindred

care, as a half-way point to set my sight on the design and fortune of my birthrights to

Ode-General-so-Lucky Thadius Johns. Whose Jawls droupe to the ground and bark like a dog of the

court whining and begging for the bone of the lamb. I brake the bone to hurdle myself into this time, to

visit the life design of wisdom and have escaped the tunnel of darkness. I too need mercy to forgive

the passion and neglect on my Father's toward maidens and few who stand awaiting for space

to serve the needs. Brothel House and Felden, Lance of grief was my own diversion and right of passage.

I subject my heart to pain to release the groan and sorrow of her tears and grief for my own soul

born to command, but not commanding. Born to speak to the words of the

day, to list the tragedy and to embelish the Queens heart, to hear the words of wisdom and to release

my pain, to disable the guilt of disappointment at Birth.To use the well of waters of life to advance my method of grief. So we speak, so we die, so we live again,

until again we say goodbye...............



Sherman A. Thadius



Thadius Johns



S h a l v a t o n



B r u g t h o n



D e v o n s



..............whose to wed the host of chapel guards who await thine words of declaration ?

No comments:

Post a Comment