Thursday, December 31, 2009

911:Vision: September 11, 2001: `the Clock`

Vision: September 11, 2001: `the Clock`, [clock time]:
11:11 p.m. + 01:11 a.m.
Dream time, is 9-10, through 9-11, 2001 :

The night prior to 911, N.Y./Towers:
That night before the 911, the clock woke me up to view : 11:11 p.m.
and again I woke up @01:11 a.m.

Upon getting up I said, " I feel something terrible is wrong, very wrong ".
The phone rang within 30-45 minutes, I was being told by a neighbor
to turn the T.V. onto the New York situation . . .
As I did, the T.V. was showing a live broadcast of the airplane crashing
into the 2nd tower . . .

For 2 years, the 11:11 and 01:11 continued pushing me to take a look
at these numbers. Then I realized the following message, to me :

The outside numerical ones, are the representation of male (yang)

The inside numerical ones, are the representation of female (yin)

These pillars/towers of numerical ones, are reflecting the Garden of Eden
message of the good/evil and/or light/dark of mankind.

Each human male or female does have a dark and light side to our
nature.

The numerical placement : 1111 . . . teach how we become circumcized
within the reflections unto God (IHVH)

The die unto the flesh, teachings of Paul.

The 1111, are like four (4) Towers. The four (4) monuments.

The outside 11, are the two (2) Towers in NY . . . symbolic wise.

The other internal/inside 11, are the spiritual heart of the renewal of the 1111.

The enemy cannot destroy the spiritual towers, of mankind.

No comments:

Post a Comment