Thursday, December 31, 2009

Dream:The Exploding Silver Tea Cup

The Exploding Silver Tea Cup . . .
~dream~ I was given last night [ 3-20-06 ]..........

.............I saw a tea cup in a kitchen cabinet. No
other dishes were there. This was not my kitchen. This
tea-cup was silver lined around the rim. It is from
my wedding gift of 22 years ago [ 8-24-1984 ], which
I sold years ago.
The cup had a caustic liquid that caused the cup to
explode...........I was not in fear........only when I
called out the sentence, ' Child, why did you put that
in there ' ?............. I knew I was this child.
[end of dream].........

Sometimes just like ' Alice in Wonderland ', who left
the tea-party and went into the woods through
a door into a TREE.......I, realized the
exploding substance in the tea-cup, was a release
from childhood concepts of my GIFT, as an adult.



update:
May 9th, 2008

. . . some gift's scare us in our childhood ( milk eating ), however, in our adulthood ( meat eating ) . . . we understand that Holy Spirit will tear down, explode, destroy all barriers that prohibit our mission for God (IHVH).

No comments:

Post a Comment