Thursday, December 31, 2009

Dream:UNDERWORLD

UNDERWORLD




Wednesday, 9-2-09



DREAM : Computer Monitor in Dark Room



The dream placed me into a scene seeing a dark large room, about 20 x 20 in size. There was no furniture in this black space, except a table that held a laptop computer. This laptop computer screen was on. Which made the only light in the entire space. The knowledge that the owner of this room was standing naked, without any clothing he was urging me to watch a 2-hour movie, on this laptop. I had the knowledge that the movie had extreme sexual content and I was stepping backwards in the room away from the laptop. I realized that this 2-hour movie was used to seduce people into crime and whoredom. It was clear to me, that I had been allowed to see how the dark underworld coaxes, people into a 2-hour movie - - - to began a type of hypnotic transition into being accustomed to filth. The scene ended . . . I woke up.






http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t228/miahallen/LC32D62U18.jpg



Strong's Greek Lexicon Search Results







Result of search for "under world": 2709. katachthonios kat-akh-thon'-ee-os from 2596 and chthon (the ground); subterranean, i.e. infernal (belonging to the world of departed spirits):--under the earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment