Thursday, December 31, 2009

Dream: Carmen's Suitcase ( hidden )

Before describing the dream, I want to explain that my friend

Carmen died last year 2-24-2007.He was Italian. And it seems the

name is usually applied to girls. However,Carmen was a very masculine

person, the name means : song.



He was my former boss. And he called me " One of Charlie's Angel's ".

Myself and two other worker's were very much the type to report all business

matter's to his attention. And this became a pet name, for the three of us.



I would consider him, a type of godfather figure. And a mentor

in business matters.

http://www.theleafchronicle.com/apps/pbcs.dll/section?Category=OBITUARIES





Carmen Caldarelli, 73, Clarksville, died Saturday, Feb. 24, 2007, at Gateway Medical Center









Carmen is derived from Latin ancestry. roots and is a traditional Latin name.



Carmen is traditionally a baby girl name. A name for a girl.



Carmen means Song.







The dream title : Carmen's Suitcase



date of dream, June 16th, 2008, 6:00 a.m.







The dream was in a house I have never been to. A 3 bedroom, 2 bath,

standard home. The kitchen was available to the people gathered, who

knew Carmen was there. I set Carmen's dinner plate on the table with

an extra large meatball and Chicken Parmasian.



Camen said, " It is cold ".



Then the scene changed. Carmen gave me a child size suitcase. Maybe like

a time period suitcase, 1960's. Black with straps and metal latches.



He ask me to hide it.



And instructed me to guard the information connected to the suitcase. The

warning he gave me, was " Protect the contents from becoming public

access ".



I put it inside a closet on the 3rd shelf down, with some items in front of it,

to block seeing the suitcase. This was not a briefcase. It was most certainly

a child's suitcase. And clearly he was urgent in his request to guard the

contents, for him.



(end of dream)

No comments:

Post a Comment